Sustainability in Healthcare Summit
Sustainability in Healthcare Summit will run on Thursday, 26 October, in the Davenport Hotel Dublin City.
Healthcare systems are major emitters of carbon dioxide and other environmental pollutants. Mitigation of further environmental and climate change will thus have to involve efforts to reduce the footprint of healthcare providers and healthcare industries around the world. At the same time, there is significant potential for synergy between the advancement of human health and climate change mitigation.
• Supply Chain – Ethical sourcing
• Regulation and reporting
• Paul Foley, Chief Sustainability Officer, Bon Secours Health System
• Conor Patton, Business Consultant specialising in Sustainable Strategic Sourcing, former Procurement Lead for Bank of Ireland
• John Swords, Head of Procurement, HSE
• Eimear Christian, Head of Sustainability and Innovation, Uisce Éireann