Technology and Infrastructure
The Technology and Infrastructure Unit is responsible for all technical aspects of all SAP systems covered under managed service agreement.
This responsibility includes :
- System upgrades.
- Application of maintenance SAP support stacks (release updates).
- Operating system and database system patching.
- Application of changes arising from business requests and legislative/business circulars.
- Managed service and hosting contract management.
- SAP enterprise contract management and licence management for all SAP implementations.
- Technical support for all functional areas within the SAP CoE.
- Additionally the management and co-ordination of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning and testing resides within the T&I team.
For more information contact: email@example.com