Video Enabled Care Webinars
The series of webinars held during October and November 2020 have been recorded and are now available in various formats (see below). Each webinar is available to view by video, listen on our podcasts or view the presentation slides.
Exploring different ways of working in video enabled care Physiotherapy
- Senior Physiotherapists in CHO6 discuss the use of VEC in musculoskeletal outpatient’s services (@4:25).
- Senior Paediatric Physiotherapist in CHO6 and CHO4 discuss the use of VEC in paediatric outpatient’s services (@15:30).
- Senior Physiotherapist in CHO6 discuss the use of VEC in chronic disease self-management group program (@26:50).
- Q&A (@39:02)
| ||Physiotherapy Podcast|
Exploring different ways of working in video enabled care Early Supported Stroke Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) based in Cork
- Senior Speech and Language therapist (SALT) discuss the implementation of the service in Cork and clinical use (@2:23).
- Senior Occupational therapist discusses stroke rehab in action using VEC (@15:52).
- Senior Physiotherapist discusses tips for successful VEC rehabilitation sessions (@25:31).
- Q&A (@41:25).
| ||Early Supported Stroke Podcast|
Exploring different ways of working in video enabled care Old Age Psychiatry
- Consultant Psychiatrist discusses the challenges of COVID-19, development of the service and remote neuropsychological evaluation (@2:46).
- Clinical Neuropsychologist discusses memory clinic and remote neuropsychological evaluations (@14:45).
- Nurse staff discuss their role in triage of referrals, uses of VEC and patient consultations (@31:53).
- Social work staff discuss patient engagement and clinical uses of VEC (@41:53).
- Q&A (@ 52:45)
| ||Old Age Psychiatry Podcast|
Exploring different ways of working in video enabled care Speech and Language Therapy (SALT)
- Senior SALT Dublin south east discuss promoting person centered care using as solution focused approach (@5:38).
- Senior SALT South East discuss VEC drop in clinic for services users (@13:26).
- Senior SALT Kilkenny discuss Little Lamh workshop using VEC (@21:55).
- Senior SALT CHO1 Donegal and CHO6 Dublin South East discuss student placements using VEC (@32:19).
- Q&A (@42:32).
SALT Webinar Slides
Speech and Language Therapy (SALT) Podcast
Exploring different ways of working in video enabled care School Age Intervention MDT based in Dublin
- Senior SALT discusses the impact of COVID-19 on the service and starting tele practice (@2:00).
- Senior Occupation Therapist discusses therapy through technology (@11:49).
- Senior Psychologist discusses hosting Timid to Tiger parenting group sessions via VEC (@26:42).
- Q&A (@41:50).
School Age Intervention Slides
| ||School Age Intervention Podcast|
Exploring different ways of working in video enabled care Audiology
- Senior Audiologists discuss:
- Setting up VEC Clinic and a remote fitting (@4:20).
- Paediatric Hearing Aid review (@9:23).
- Adult Fits (@14:51).
- Review appointments (@18:48).
- Pre-appointment sessions in adults and paediatrics (@20:00)
- Outcomes (@23:43).
- Q&A (@45:42).
Audiology Webinar Slides.pdf (size 607.6 KB)
| ||Audiology Podcast|
Exploring different ways of working in video enabled care Trauma Hand Therapy Services MDT based in Galway
- Clinical Specialist Occupation Therapist discuss the impact of COVID-19, implantation of VEC, the trauma hand service and a case study (@2:07).
- Staff Grade Physiotherapist discuss a post washout case studied (@26:14).
- Staff grade Occupational Therapist discuss a Zone V, EDC/EIP LIF, Carpel tunnel decompression case studied (@31:05).
- Q&A (@42:57)
Trauma Hand Therapy Services presentation slides
| ||Trauma Hand Therapy Services Podcast|
Exploring different ways of working in video enabled care Nursing
- Senior Nurse discuss digital transformation in Sligo Leitrim MHS and integrated care (@2:29)
- VEC Heart Failure Service Letterkenny University Hospital (@17:09).
- CAMHS South Lee Cork (@32:18).
- VEC in Rheumatology Dublin (@44:17)
Video Enabled Care - Digital Transformation Sligo Leitrim MHS.pdf (size 2.8 MB)
Video Enabled Care - The Rheumatology Experience.pdf (size 838.3 KB)
Video Enabled Healthcare in Heart Failure Service.pdf (size 1 MB)
Video Enabled Care - CAMHS South Lee Cork.pdf (size 1 MB)
| ||Nursing Podcast |
Exploring different ways of working in video enabled care Cystic Fibrosis based in Cork University Hospital
- Prof respiratory medicine discuss the impact of COVID-19, data driven decisions, evidence based practice, the development of the cystic fibrosis outpatient service time line and the COVID-19 pack concept (@2:02).
- Clinical Nurse Specialist discusses the experience of implementing and supporting telehealth (@23:00).
- NCHD discusses the cystic fibrosis team’s telehealth journey (@30:43).
- Q&A (@41:30)
| ||Cystic Fibrosis Podcast|
Exploring different ways of working in video enabled care Weight Management Services MDT based in Loughlinstown
- Senior Physiotherapist discuss an overview of the weight management service, impact of COVID-19 and change to services delivery using VEC (@1:45).
- Senior Psychologist discusses implementing VEC into her clinical practices (@17:30).
- Senior Dietetics discuss implementing VEC dietetic intervention, working as part of a MDT and next steps (@26:45).
- Q&A (@ 36:30).
Weight Management Telehealth Webinar Slides.pdf (size 1.7 MB)
| ||Weight Management Services Podcast|
Exploring different ways of working in video enabled care Occupational Therapy
- Senior Occupational therapist discuss implementing VEC into Rheumatology out patients (@1:55).
- Senior Occupational therapist discuss implementing VEC with dementia in older people’s services (@21:19).
- Senior Occupational therapist discuss implementing VEC in Cardiac rehabilitation (@36:39).
- Q&A (@54:10).
Video Enabled Care – the OT experience presentation slides.pdf (size 924.4 KB)
Virtual Cognitive Stimulation Therapy presentation slides.pdf (size 439.3 KB)
Development of Telehealth Service within OT in Cardiac Rehabilitation.pdf (size 1.2 MB)
| ||Occupational Therapy Podcast|
Exploring different ways of working in video enabled care Inherited Metabolic disorders MDT based in Temple Street Hospital
- The team discuss:
- The impact of COVID-19 (@1:47).
- Telehealth Road Map (@5:29).
- Outcomes for patients, service and clinical implementation (@10:07).
- Lessons learned (@21:00)
- Q&A (@25:00)
National Paediatric Centre for Inherited Metabolic Disorders.pptx (size 1.1 MB)
| ||Inherited Metabolic Disorders Podcast|
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org