The 19th National Health Summit
The 19th annual National Health Summit takes place in Croke Park on 8th February 2023. This event will bring together leaders from across the health service to explore the impact of current reforms on service delivery and share experiences of the reality of working on the ground in this complex and challenging system. Delegates will share best practice and explore the wider opportunities and issues facing the healthcare system, and how these affect staff, patients, and communities.
The event will feature plenary sessions and dedicated conference tracks where some Big Question topics will be addressed, including:
- Taking stock and leading change: Where are we now on the Sláintecare roadmap, the reality of what healthcare looks like and the key challenges going forward
- Why patient time is the most valuable currency in healthcare
- Strategic health authorities and regions: Lessons from history
- Healthcare delivery in a world transformed by crisis: What will the new reality look like?
- The rising cost of living and a fall in living standards: What does it mean for the healthcare system?
- What has Covid revealed about innovation in the HSE?
- Culture, training and development: The changes needed to improve retention in the HSE
- Innovation on the frontline: A showcase of evidence-based innovations and best practices