National Children’s Disability Network Team (CDNTIMS)
The National Children’s Disability Network Team Information Management System (CDNTIMS) will support delivery of the Progressing Disability Services programme (PDS) across our 9 CHOs, and meet our Disability Act (2005) obligations.
- Move the existing HSE Management Information System (MIS) to a stable cloud hosted platform, ensuring its continued safe use
- Implement enhancements to the current MIS system (HSE Mid-West) to meet the criteria for a uniform national system
- Integrate standard referral forms under the National Policy on Access to Services for Children and Young People with Disability and Developmental Delay
- Migrate data from the existing systems in HSE and partner Section 38/39 agencies to the national system allowing for continuity of services and preservation of existing records
- Replace the existing AoN system and migrate all existing AoN data into the new AoN module in CDNTIMS. Adult and child AoN will be facilitated by CDNTIMS.
- Replace the existing National Day Services database and migrate all existing data from the National Day Services Database into the new standalone Day Services system
- Provide a single file data extract, which includes data from all 91 teams, to upload data to the National Ability Support System (NASS)
- Integrate with Individual Health Identifier
- Integrate with Data Lake
The use of the singular CDNTIMS in all CDNTs will lead to:
- Improvements in time management and balancing workload.
- Standardisation of systems and processes.
You can contact us at: Gary.email@example.com