HL7 Integration (Messages)
Healthlink: The National Messaging Broker.
- Patient information is securely transferred from MN-CMS to the patient’s GP system.
- GPs can send their antenatal clinic visit information directly to the patient’s MNCMS record thereby supporting the combined care model.
IHI integration: IHI will be used to safely identify an individual and their health information.
- Expected Go Live date early 2020 on the existing MNCMS platform.
Patient Management System (iPMS)
- iPMS has full bi-directional integration for Admission, Discharge and Transfer (ADT) messages in all sites.
Laboratory electronic orders to lab systems and result messages go back to MNCMS.
- ‘iLab’ is the Laboratory system in Cork, Kerry and Rotunda.
- ‘WinPath’ is the laboratory system at National Maternity Hospital.
Colposcopy results/ reports/ images are sent directly to MNCMS from local Colposcopy system.
- ‘Compuscope’ is the Colposcopy service at Cork and Kerry.
- ‘Mediscan’ is the Colposcopy service at National Maternity Hospital and Rotunda.